It should also be taken as a snapshot of a specific subset of developers, and is not meant to speak for the entire ecosystem.
Top 13 results in Testing category:
- Vitest - a fast Vite-native unit testing framework
- Testing Library - family of libraries for a very light-weight solution for testing
- Playwright - reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps
- Storybook - frontend workshop for building UI components and pages in isolation. Thousands of teams use it for UI development, testing, and documentation.
- Cypress - web end-to-end and component testing
- Puppeteer - Node.js library which provides a high-level API to control Chrome/Chromium over the DevTools Protocol
- AVA - Node.js test runner that lets you develop with confidence.
- WebdriverIO - next-gen browser and mobile automation test framework for Node.js
- TestCafe - end-to-end testing, simplified. No WebDriver required. No manual timeouts needed. Cross-browser testing out-of-the-box
- Selenium - Selenium automates browsers. That’s it! What you do with that power is entirely up to you